Tree and Evergreen Design
East Northport - 1982
1982: Tree and Evergreen Design
East Northport, NY
ITEM- PLAN- 04
- Stage 1 - Complete renovation of back lawn included removal of: old shrubs, roots, stumps and grass. All original debris was hauled to land fill and discarded.
- Stage 2 - Tree and Evergreen Design using shrubs that were dwarf species and slow growing evergreens. Wood Chips were used to keep grounds moist for plants in hot summer days.
- Stage 3 - Brick on sand in front of house was installed after grounds were completely settled and back to virgin ground conditions.
- Stage 4 - Cedar wood deck in back of house was installed using grade "A" clear cedar timbers.
- All planting material was hand picked form local growing farms of this region to insure proper growth for our climate conditions.